Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rica may refer to:
- Rica Hotels, a chain of approx. 90 hotels located in Norway and Sweden, including:
- Doña Rica, otherwise known as Richeza of Poland, Queen of Castile
- Rica Erickson (b. 1908), an Australian naturalist, botanical artist, historian, and author
- Rica Matsumoto (b. 1968), a Japanese actress
- Rica Peralejo (b. 1981), a Filipina actress, singer, and television host
- Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-related Information Act, 2002, a South African law regulating the interception of communications
- Regional Institute for Children and Adolescents, part of Montgomery County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Rupture of Intracranial aneurysm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.